Taboo Phone Sex Secrets

I was wondering when you were going to finally break the temptation of coming to play with me Mr. Johnson. No one else is here so it's just you and your favorite girl who you love sharing all your taboo phone sex confessions with. I bet you know that I'm all alone though don't you? Yeah my parents are gone for the weekend and left me here to do chores. I know you spy on me and have been watching me for a while now. And all of those forbidden thoughts that fill up your mind are finally ready to come out now. Please come inside and play with me. It doesn't matter if you're my step daddy, an older man, my college professor, tutor, your new hire intern, the submissive cock stroking pervy next door or something more naughty like my daddy, big brother or uncle too! We can do anything you like. Sometimes I get lonely in this big ole house all by myself. Do you like how I'm dressed for you? I mean I know I'm barely in anything at all but I love my pretty panties and tiny tops. Do you think I'm adorable and just the cutest little thing you've ever seen? I sure hope so because my panties just get so wet when I think about you being alone with me. I see the way you keep looking down between my legs. I also see the way that you look at me when I'm on my knees like this wiggling my panty covered ass your way. Do you like my soft cotton panties? Do you like seeing the way they stick to my bald pussy lips? Do you want me to pull them to the side for you Mr. Johnson? I would do whatever it takes to make you feel good. I'll even remove them so you can get a closer look at my pink tight snatch. It's just so soft and tight and smooth. Wanna taste it? Wanna press your lips against it and give my sweet kitty a kiss? Do you want me to wiggle my panty covered ass across your dick or maybe your face? I'll try not to wiggle and giggle because it's just so sensitive down there. And after you kiss my sweet button maybe you will let me play with that big bulge in your pants. Is it getting hard for me? Cause I really wanna take my soft hands and touch it for you. I really wanna stroke it and lick it and suck it just how you want me too. I'm a good girl like that. But I'm sure you know that about me already. Teehee! 

As I'm here like this you look down at me and say "This bulge in my pants is a present just for you." I smile looking back at you saying "A prezzie for me? Really? I just love surprises!" You pull me up and grab my hand and plant it around your shaft saying "Madeline I fantasize about you and taboo phone sex so much baby girl. I think about all of these really naughty role plays. I think about how innocent and young you look. And sometimes I fantasize about you being younger than what you actually are." I can't help but tell you how much that turns me on. Because there are times that men have very extreme taboo fantasies and when it comes to pleasing and making your cock as stiff as a rock no one does it better than this blonde sweetheart can do it. My hand slides up and down your shaft as you lead me over to the bed. I can't seem to take my hands off it either. I love making it throb, drip pre cum and do things that will make it really happy. And when you lay me back on the bed or put me on my knees I'll do my very best to put my mouth around it and take it deep in my throat. Will you please teach me? My mouth is kinda tiny but I'm a fast learner so I'll do it just how you like. I'll just pretend that it's a piece of hard candy like a jolly rancher. Ohhhh those are just so tasty! I will suck and suck until I taste that pre cream filling that starts to ooze out. Yummie Yummie it tickles my tummy! *giggles* I won't stop until you are ready to feed me all your batter too. That is unless you want to get me in your favorite position and push it in my tiny twat. Yes it's super tight because good girls don't take a lot of cocks in their little pussies. Or maybe I'm not as innocent as you think. I could be a bit slutty as well! 

Have you seen me lately playing around on my favorite ball? I just love the way it feels under my panty covered pussy and ass. Epically when I bounce up and down. It makes me want to bounce on something else right now. I will bounce and ride and beg like a good little taboo phone sex slut to bounce on your dick so good that you lose all control. You can grab my little hips or use my pigtails as your fuck handles and mount me so I don't fall off. But if it's really big it may just hurt a bit. It's okay though because I will take it deep inside my puffy hole until it starts to feel really really good. And please don't stop until you are ready to squirt all that creamy goo deep inside of me. When i'm all alone with my daddy he tells me that he gives me secret pills to take. They make sure that all that creamy candy won't knock me up and get me preggers. So he gives me all of his creamy filling that comes in his candy stick. Please wont you fill me up so much that it starts to drip down my creamy thighs? I can milk this favorite prezzie you gave to me so good you will find yourself coming back to stretch open an even tighter hole too! I bet you didn't know I was a dirty girl as well. Do you like it when my girlie voice talks naughty too? I just love doing that because moaning and huffing and puffing is so typical. I'm the kinda girl who likes to make your dick so hard for me it just wants to explode! I do like having something to save for you though. So this time if you just want me to stroke you to cumming or maybe sit in your lap and wiggle and bounce until you give me your candy treat we can do that. Or maybe you just want a princess like me to be super flirty and sit my panty covered ass down on your face and wiggle, grind and feel your lips and tongue press in against my sweet apple shaped bum. While you do that I'll just use my soft hands to stroke you so good you beg me to cum.

And then next time when you cum back you can share more secrets with me. Hearing what turns you on just makes this sweet precious pussy of mine so very wet for you. You can have me anyway you like really! I promise to be a very good girl Mr. Johnson and make you so happy you never forget me....


Please let me make your cock happy and give me a call for your favorite kinda taboo phone sex fantasy today :-)

I'm as sweet as I am slutty...
xoxo,
Madeline

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger service provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or

email me to set up your favorite kinda call:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:
CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...