Sweet Young Voice Phone Sex

Heya guys ☺ have you missed your favorite young voice phonesex cutie pie? Have you thought about this sweet tempting treat that's wrapped in the perfect little package that's all for you? *giggles* I'm laying here right now dressed in something that I just know will get your attention. I just love showing off my tiny breasts and perfect bubble bum. Do you like it when I get super flirty with you? When your girl friend or wife's back is turned I can't help but notice the way you look at me. Especially when I inch my tiny skirt up and expose my tiny cotton panties to you. Do you like they way they grab against my bald pink pussy? Does your dick get really hard as your mind starts flooding with all of your favorite role playing fantasies? You know this sweet young submissive slut can give you exactly what you want. Sometimes when I play with my cherry box I think about you looking down at me and saying "Madeline, wrap those soft baby girl hands around this stiff dick." I'll touch it and stroke it just how you like. Making it feel so fucking good it starts dripping pre cum...

I'll look up at you with my pretty baby blues and moan out your name. Your hands start touching my ripe teen body all over. Squeezing my breasts and licking and sucking on my puffy nipples...Will you please move my little panties to the side? I want you to feel how tight and wet my pink pussy is for you. Are you thinking about that sweet barely legal young voice phonesex girl right now? You know the one you love sharing your dirty taboo secrets with? Or maybe you are having those pervy thoughts of the jailbait babysitter. The one who will do anything to make you cum super hard. Sometimes you think about the perfect flirty school girl. Would you be my favorite teacher and let me prove that i will do anything to earn an "A" Or maybe you think about the stranded hitchhiker or dresses like a street walking whore. Wanna teach me a lesson and show me what happens to girls that go around flaunting their body like I do? Some guys just love those forbidden fantasies. The ones that are almost too taboo to mention here. Like those delicious virgin fantasies of popping my sweet cherry.

I'll be the one who excites you like no one else. The one that makes your dick throb and swell the moment you think about me. My fuck holes are all yours. They will grab and squeeze around your dick as you thrust and pump. And when you are ready to blow your warm creamy load, I'll beg you like a good little young voice phonesex girl for all your gooey batter. I may look sweet and innocent but once you hear my dirty talking mouth it wont be long until I prove why I'm  your most favorite.
I'm as sweet as I am slutty...
xoxo,

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger service provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or

email me to set up your favorite kinda call:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:
CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...