Message Me To Play

Did you catch me parading around in my pretty little panties again? *giggling*  Now you can see why I love the warmer days so much. It doesn't really matter though with a girl like me because I'm the kind that not only loves being the perfect kind of panty tease I also love when you catch me like this!  And wouldn't you agree that it's just much too warm in here for clothes? I would say so by seeing the look on your face right now.  What are you thinking about at this moment? I bet you like having me catch you outside of my door. Especially If your cock is getting hard in your pants knowing how much I want to wiggle my perfect bum against it.

Here is something I would like to share with you. Especially if you would like to have a way to reach out and message me. And if you don't have skype or google hangouts messenger this will be the next best way to either chat with me live or leave an offline message. The great thing about it is that you can do it right from my blog. Just look to the right hand side row and look for the title "message me to play" It will also have a green light lit up If I am logged in to the chat platform. Or it will have a red light if i'm logged out of the platform. If you just type your name and e mail address and whatever message you want to send. If I'm available I'll respond right away :-) If not I will be able to e mail you and respond back to you. I added that to my blogger cause I wanted to give you a way to not only chat with me but set up your favorite kind of phone fantasy as well. And with a naughty girl like myself and how much I love dirty chat and making your dick throb, it may not be long before you find yourself calling me so you can hear my sweet and sugary voice talking dirty in your ear.

Chat is fun but hearing how turned on you get for me makes these soft orange panties so very wet for you. Wanna see the way they cling to my bald pink pussy? I just love sharing pictures with you while we are sharing naughty stories on the phone together. And I really can't help but play with my tiny pussy when you share your pictures with me too ☺

So please come test my new chat widget. I bet you will like it just as much as google hangouts messenger. In fact you may like it even better! But I will just leave that up to you. 

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Message me above or
email me to set up your favorite kinda call:
CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation with:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...