Panty Boy Phone Sex Princess

I just love pushing all your buttons and when it comes to being a panty teasing princess you know  that no one does it better than me. You walk past my house every day because you know I will purposely be standing here waiting to see the look in your eyes when you stop dead in your tracks. Its okay you can take a closer look I promise not to tell your girl friend. I am curious about something though. Did you know that your dirty little secret is out and all my friends told me you are a panty wearing pervie? I bet you are thinking about the last time I caught you sniffing and licking my undies. I have a feeling your dick is getting hard right now too. Are you thinking about the last time you called this princess for panty boy phone sex? You can't stop stroking every time you think about the way I go around teasing and being super flirty with you. And there are other times when "she" is away and all you want to do is catch me fucking my soft and pretty panties. My sweet princess pussy gets so wet when I feel them lay against my bare cherry. And when I take my fingers or favorite toy and start to tease you as I put on an unforgettable panty fuck I just know you cant help but start to stroke for me.

Do you wanna know a secret subbie? I really like it when you stroke for me. And when you call me for one of your favorite panty boy phone sex fantasies all I can think about is "What kind of undies is he wearing now?" I bet you have more secrets to share don't you? In fact the last time I caught you, you were wering your girl friends sisters panties and matching cami! How far will you go to feel these cotton panties rub against your dick? Would you drop to your knees and beg to be used? The last time we talked you said "Princess Madeline I did something kinky. I stroked off with her panties and licked all my cum up." It was right at that point I knew I could mold you into one of my favorite panty wearing pets. I have a feeling when you see me dressed in my tiny little skirts and tight fitting tops and soft satin panties that you want me to dress you the same way too.  Sometimes you will secretly stroke your cock to having me walk in and catch you going through my dirty clothes. Do you want this princess with the sweet and sugary voice to give you a punishment you never forget? I bet you would give anything to crawl between my sexy little legs and take a lick of my sweet panty covered pussy lips.

Are you thinking about the last time I wiggled my little ass against your dick? When I slid my soft pretty hand down your pants I could feel your hard dick dripping pre cum for me. You were wearing panties too. And they were mine! *giggles* I bet you wanna rub your dick in them right now. But before you do i'm going to grab my Victorias Secret bag that's got all kinds of panties with other surprises hidden in store for you as well! I'm ready for you to slide your favorite pair on right now and call this panty boy phone sex princess. I bet you have more kinky secrets to share with me. I'll have you so turned on and hard that you start begging me to cum.  What limit's are you ready to push so this princess will allow you to fuck my pretty little panties today? As you lay back stroking to me I want you to make up a list. And while you do that I'm going to just make your face my favorite pillow. Didn't you know I love facesitting? And what panty worshipping subbie wouldn't get hard at the thought of my wiggling and grinding my sweet princess ass back and fourth. And  who knows I just may have you kissing, licking and worshipping my firm bum. That's the thought I want to leave you with as you lay back stroking to me. That and how much butter it would feel if I slid my soft hand down  your panties and stroked you until you beg me to cum.

Don't keep me waiting....

xoxo,
Princess Madeline


There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger service provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or

email me to set up your favorite kinda call:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:
CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...