Welcum To My Naughty Diary

Hi guys my name is Madeline, Welcum to my blog. I have long blond hair that's really soft and smells so good. Pretty baby blue eyes and a petite body that I just love to show off. Guess what? I can't wait to share my dirty secrets with you! I have to confess mine are some of the most naughtiest and most unforgettable around. And I have to admit I love being a flirt and turning your head my way. And older men just really make my pretty little panties super wet. I know I probably shouldn't say that but its true. I have to admit that living with my parents has been really tough. They were really strict with me when I was growing up. I guess that's why they decided to let me have the guest house. And now that i'm all alone I can let my hair down and truly have fun. Especially with you! I know i was raised to be a good girl but now that inner slut is ready to make your dick so hard it starts dripping pre cum at the thought of me.  I suppose that's why my daddies best friend says "Madie you need someone to watch after you because sometimes you forget how to be a good girl." But I think he said that because he wanted to have me all to himself. And the things we do together OMG if my parents only knew.  But I've always been told that girls like me never kiss and tell. Not every single time anyways!

That's why i wanted to join the academy :-) When I am not in school I just can't seem to get enough to talking to you. My pretty little panties get so wet every single time. Being here is perfect for a girl like me. You might wonder why and that might mean that I share another secret with you. But i'm dirty, naughty, kinky, taboo, and a cock pleasing cum kitten. I ♥ all kinds of men. It doesn't matter if you like to be in control, aggressive or a subbie. With my sweet yummie young voice and dirty talking mouth I just know it will be seconds before you are ready to slide my pretty cotton panties down and see how tight and wet my bald pink pussy is for you. Will you come let me be your favorite fuck doll? I will make your dick throb so hard I know you will be stroking to things you never thought possible. And although I look sweet and innocent I have to tell you that they don't make girls any sluttier than me. And boy oh boy if my daddy ever knew about all of the things I did I would be on punishment forever! But then again I love him having the perfect good girl image of me in his mind. A sweet and innocent girl. Who just happens to be very submissive for you. And I also make the perfect princess to all you subbies. Some would call me a switch but I will let you decide for yourself.


I'm sliding my fingers in my tiny bald pussy right now thinking about you stroking for me. Is it getting really hard? What kinds of thoughts are running through your mind? Can I wrap my soft hands around your dick and stroke it just how you like? HMMMM I'll make it feel so good you may push me on my knees to kiss suck and take it down my throat. I want to make your cock my favorite new candy. I'll suck it really good too. I'll make it sloppy wet and when you are ready to get me in your favorite position I'll beg you like the good girl that I am to stuff both of my tiny holes. They are super duper tight and will feel so good wrapped around your dick. I'm in my room right now all alone and ready for us to share our stories together. I just know that when you call me for your favorite fantasy that your dick will be so hard for me that you will never forget me. You may even find yourself cumming back for more.


If you aren't convinced just quite yet that i'm the girl for you then please get comfortable and stick around. Feel free to message me and ask me anything you like. And when you are reading my stories on my blog I'm sure you will come across something that gets you really excited and turned on. I can't wait to have you on the edge of your seat. I'm fun, playful, flirty, sweet, submissive, a princess and a tiny package rolled up to into something very delicious.


Please let me make your cock happy and give me a call today :-)


I'm as sweet as I am slutty...


xoxo,

Madeline

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger service provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or

email me to set up your favorite kinda call:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...