School Girl Phone Sex Role Play

I'm suppose to be studying for a school girl phone sex class exam right now not to mention cleaning up my room but it's the weekend now and the first thing that pops to mind is "are you kidding me?" All I can think about is the slumber party i'm going to have tonight. And should I think about school than it's going to be about my professors and dean and how much I love being a flirty girl for them. I always seem to find myself getting into trouble for pushing the dress code *giggles* I mean I know my skirts are way too tiny and showing off way too much leg and my top reveals my flat tummy and breasts but I just can't help but want to show them off. And if they came across me looking like this then who knows what they would think about me. Every time I get sent to my coaches office for being a slut he wants to talk about me being caught on my knees behind the bleachers. Not to mention what i'm doing behind there like sucking off the head of the football teams cock. 

He always gets so worked up and can never seem to take his eyes off of me. When he's not around I go straight to the Dean. He just happens to be older and married. Not to mention very attractive. I wonder what he would say if i confessed that i purposely do these things so I can be behind closed doors with him? And not to mention all of my other professors get a stiff bulge in their pants when I slide up my plaid skirt. Sometimes if I'm being a flirty tease I'll inch my skirt up and give a peek of my pretty little panties. I have a feeling he gets a instant hard on when he sees the way they lay against my bald pink pussy. One time I got called in my psychology teachers office. I told him I would do anything to get a passing grade. Before I knew it he had my top up exposing my perky breasts. He's touched them a few times himself. He's got such big and strong hands. Tall and loves barely legal blondes like myself who love talking dirty. Makes my panties wet just thinking about it. Not to mention all things we did in his office that afternoon. Boy oh boy if anyone ever found out I would be in serious trouble. Not to mention he would lose his job. Good girls never tell. *giggles*

What are you fantasizing about right now? Do you like role playing? Cause you don't have to be my teacher, professor, coach or dean of students. You might think about the sweet and innocent girl next door. But maybe she has just the perfect touch of sluttyness and makes your cock as hard as a rock. Maybe she dresses like me and smells really sweet. School girl phone sex is one of my favorites but you may find yourself stroking to the flirty babysitter, or your wife's slutty younger sister. Or maybe your dick gets hard for that hot young intern you just hired who loves staying late to give you what "she" wont. Or maybe you want to be my tutor has something other than studying on your mind. You may even like something a little more taboo like your daughters best friend that you always stroke too when she has slumber parties. Or maybe you like it more forbidden and taboo and your dick gets hard for the thought of me being your step daughter or something I may not be allowed to mention here "wink" I'll be super flirty with you and suggestive with my petite sweet body. I'll brush myself against you and feel that bulge in your pants getting harder by the second. I"ll be your submissive sweet treat and always say yes to you. And this sweet pink pussy will be all yours to have. 


Do you know there isn't anything I wouldn't do to make your throbbing hard cock cum for you? These soft little panties are just so fucking wet right now that I can't help but want to rub them against my clitty. My cherry box is just so tiny and feels so good. I want to wrap my baby smooth hands around your dick and stroke it so it feels real good to you. And then i'll look up at you smiling and say "I'm yours will you please fuck me now? I want you soooo bad." In my sweet girlish voice. Ill have you throbbing and dripping pre cum. And I wont stop until you have my pretty pink panties off on my knees ready for you. I really wanna milk your cock for every last drop of yummie cum that you have.  And if school girl phone sex isn't your favorite fantasy then I just know you will tell me exactly which is...


If you want to get to know and find out more about me please feel free to check out my page that has my bio and pictures by clicking here


And if you want to listen to my deliciously young and very yummie voice please click here 


I just know the moment you hear my sweet voice your dick is going to instantly get as hard as a rock. 


I'm just as sweet and submissive as I am slutty....


xoxo,

Madeline

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger service provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or

email me to set up your favorite kinda call:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...