Cuckold Phone Sex Princess

Ohhhh what a time I had last night. And i'm just now getting my teddy back on *giggles* I'm in my bed right now still thinking about it and cant get the older man that we met at the club out of my mind. Let me tell you more about it...

My boyfriend stood there as I got dressed in one of my sexiest and sluttiest party dresses. He said we could go out tonight dancing and I wanted to make sure I had the perfect outfit on for steamy  cuckold phone sex experience. Needless to say when he saw the way my dress hugged my little body that all the men would notice and want to get to know me better. Although I can honestly say I don't really think they would want to know any more than what it's like to have my petite body grinding up close to theirs once I get out on the dance floor. My boy friend looked at me and said "Madeline look at how low cut the top of that dress is! And look at the way it hugs your ass." I giggled and said "yes I know and you know exactly whats going to happen when we go out tonight." He looked at me and said "I know but remember your my girlfriend." When we got to the club we headed straight to the bar and had a drink. I was checking out the place and I heard from my bff's that the club we were at was the hot spot for all the attractive well hung studs. 

Being the very curious girl that I am I had to find out for myself. My boyfriend stood there with me at the bar as we sipped on our drinks and before I knew it this tall handsome man with a very big bulge in his pants took me by the hand and said "hey baby let's dance." I looked over at my boyfriend and smiled as I ran my soft hand across his face and he said "Just one dance Madie and after that you and I are going home." I took his hand leaving my  boyfriend at the bar and as soon as we made it to the dance floor he took his hands and touched me all over." I danced really close to him as my body brushed against his. He took his big strong hands and started to touch and squeeze my breasts. He looked into my eyes as we exchanged names. His Jeff and me saying "I'm Madeline." I could tell my sad boyfriend wasn't very happy seeing this strange man slide his hand under my dress. He got even more bothered when Jeff grabbed and pulled me into his crotch. I could hear him say "no no Madie don't let him touch you there! Let's get ready to go home now." My hands moved all across Jeff's body and I couldn't help but tell how hard and big his dick was behind his pants. I looked up at him as I started to touch and move my soft fingers up and down his crotch. He looked down at me and said "it's big and hard and all for you." I asked him how big his dick was and he told me "It's 9 inches of rock hard steel Madeline" Already much bigger than my cuckold phone sex boyfriends dick. 

We made our way back over to the bar and he said "Okay Madeline it's time to go home now just you and I." I laughed and said "Yes we are going home but Jeff is going to join us too." He said "Oh no you promised just one dance and then the two of us would leave." I looked at him with a bratty look on my face and said "don't be sad, I know we were going to fuck but you know you really don't satisfy me anymore. And well I need a real man with a big dick to fill up and stuff my tiny pussy. Don't you know how much I love having it stretched open?" I have a feeling that he was in denial and I also have a feeling that all those nights i went out without him he knew I was getting fucked by a real man whose dick is much bigger than his. But tonight when we got back to our place I looked at my boyfriend and said "were going to go upstairs in our bedroom and Jeff is going to fuck me right there." He said "Oh no that's our bed! You are going to fuck another man in the bed that we share together?" I said "yes I am and there is nothing you can do to stop it. If you thought I was a slut before, you're really going to see how I am with a well hung man." My boyfriend had a look of despair on his face.

Not being able to control anything that was about to happen. He stood there looking sad and extremely turned on and horny just like a cuckold phone sex lover always is. As Jeff peeled my tiny dress off and on my knees I went to pull out his big fat 9 inch dick. I looked up at him and said "My sweet and slutty holes are all yours." Jeff didn't care that my pathetic boyfriend was standing there looking like less than a man. And I couldn't help but say "I know you want to stroke it while i'm over here on our bed getting taken. So go ahead and take that little  out and stroke to your girl friend" Jeff's dick slid in my mouth and I sucked his 9 inch pole so much better than my boyfriends. I could never gag and choke on his because it just wasn't all that big. I could have made him cum all over my face but I wanted to feel him slide his meaty dick in my sweet pink pussy too. I begged him to give it to me as my boyfriend stood there moaning out knowing that i never got that way for him. So turned on with his hard dick as he stood there jacking it. And as soon as he saw me getting flipped over with my creamy thong that was ready to be slid off  it wasn't long before he blew his load all over the place. I made sure to give him a close view of my bald pretty pussy getting fucked and stretched open like the slutty girl that I am. And when I looked him in his eyes he knew from now on he would be sharing me with real men and every time he walks in our bedroom he knows he may end up finding me on my knees with a well hung stud with a big fat dick just ready to please him.

Do you enjoy cuckold phone sex as much as he does? Do you jack your pathetic useless prick off in hoping you will walk in and catch me with the man next door or maybe your co worker or even more humiliating maybe even your own brother? :-O Talk about a way to be humiliated. And you may find yourself doing things that only a true cuckie does just to be able to get a taste of my cum filled pussy. Who knows what I may have you doing if you want to stick that small dick in my tight pink pussy...

Princess Madeline

If you want to get to know and find out more about me please feel free to check out my page that has my bio and pictures by clicking here

And if you want to listen to my deliciously young and very yummie voice please click here 

I just know the moment you hear my sweet voice your dick is going to instantly get as hard as a rock. 

xoxo,
Madeline

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger service provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or

email me to set up your favorite kinda call:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:

CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...