Small Penis Humiliation Phone Sex With Princess Madeline

Can I share a secret with you? One of my favorite kind of favorite things to do is to humiliate subbies with small dicks. I love it so much that I just had to make a post about it right now! I absolutely love small penis humiliation phone sex so much that I had to blog about a submissive male that I will call TinyD. He had quite a few secrets to share with this princess. So much that I had to share them with you as well! It's been a few months since I've written a story too and I must apologize for that. A lot of you know how much of a panty tease I love to be. A very flirty one at that if I may say as well. Regardless if I'm being a submissive flirty cutie pie or if i'm being the perfect little dominating princess to flash my undies to you. I do love reverting back and forth between being controlled and taking control. I must admit that my petite tiny frame makes it easy to wrap a lot of men around my finger too. Do you like these panties I'm wearing right now as I sit here in my bedroom? I know I love wearing them and seeing the look on your face. My fuck buddy Charles was just here too not too long ago. Both he and I had the pleasure of sitting TinyD between us. I slid my soft hand between tinys legs and looked at the expression on his face. I leaned into him and said "I'm going to rub it now but first I have to find it!" Giggling sweetly I told Charles to start toying around with Tiny's ass as well. Believe me though that it did not take too long of these soft hands toying around with his dick until he started spilling more secrets with me. I just don't want to share all of this secrets but one thing that did stick out is when he said "Maddie I've not only gotten fucked but I've also fucked guys myself." I started to really giggle then!  

I said "How in the fuck did that happen? I mean your dick is only four inches. It's not like you have a lot there to slide in. Then he told me that the guys had even smaller dicks than he did! TinyD was so worked up just sharing those thoughts with me I said "I bet you want Charles to fuck you right now don't you? In fact he could bend you over like a bitch and then fuck you like a girl! And then I will just sit here since you are being so obedient and play with your tiny pathetic prick!" I didn't like calling it that though. Because to me it was more of like a large clit. He got his hole fucked so good as my friend pumped his boi pussy full of his throbbing hard nine inch dick that it was only moments until he was begging like a girl to cum. I looked at him and said "here tiny! Take these princess panties of mine and cum in them. I want you to keep them so you can have something to remember me by." I've never known a fucking small penis humiliation phone sex slut to cum so much. It wasn't over yet though because Charles was thrusting so deep that he started to buckle into this bitch boys ass and before you knew it he was taking a huge load of cum up his subbie pussy. I have a feeling that tinyD is reading this right now. I also have a feeling he is rubbing his pathetic tic tac little pecker just thinking about how good this princess made his itty bitty nub feel so fucking good. I also have a feeling that puny prick is getting hard again too. He will also be receiving my private video of me masturbating. He will be seeing my sweet pussy as I lay back in my chair toying with my tiny pussy and cumming. I cant wait to give him a gift of me that he will never forget. And then he can shoot his warm load again! 

Do you have a worthless pathetic little prick too? Do you enjoy a petite princess like myself giving you the most unforgettable small penis humiliation phone sex you have ever had? Then feel free to give me a call. I would love to hear all about your secrets. Just as I would love to hear more from TinyD. You guys have the most fucking secrets to share. I have a few of my video's to share with you as well. And with the holidays right around the corner it makes the perfect time to receive. Because one of the things that is for certain is I know just how to share and make you cum like you never have before. 

Princess Madeline

There are so many ways to contact me

Call 1-888-314-6639
Ask for Madeline

Text me at the messenger provided located on the right hand side of my blog where it says "message me to play" or
email me to set up your favorite kinda call:
CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com

Skype Messenger:
CutieMadeline

Or just search or start a new conversation on google hangouts:
CutieMadeline4u@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...