Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

 July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM



I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I love having quality phone sex with you. I know it's been a while since I made a post on my personal blog here but with my posts on the main site of the academy, school, studying, and having hot fun on the phone with you I've kinda had my hands full. So I thought standing here in front of my bath tub filled with bubbles and being barely dressed would put a big smile on your face. Anyone who has had the pleasure of speaking with me knows how much I love doing that. I can only imagine what is going through your mind as you see me here in my orange and pink pretty panties and matching bra? You could be thinking "there goes Madeline again being a tease just standing there half dressed like that." I can only imagine some of the things that you are doing right now. Hopefully you're getting excited and are starting to get a rise in your pants.

Since summer is in full swing now I've had such a great time getting to know a lot of men on the phone. I have spoke to men who love all sorts of things. Some have wanted to talk about their forbidden fantasies. Others have shared some of their taboo fantasies and roleplays that just make these soft panties super moist. Others have wanted to have an open minded non judgemental girl like myself to just talk too. For those of you who love quality phone sex and can't wait to get home to a girl who honestly can't get enough of making you feel good puts a really big smile on my face. Maybe you're sitting in your favorite chair right now thinking "damn I've had such a hard day. I wish Madeline could be standing in my bathroom like that so we can get wet together. Quite honestly I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel good all over. 

About half of the men that call let me take the lead. One of the things that I can always say is that I'm a very good listener and pay super duper close attention to your details. Another thing I love is talking dirty with you. I'm a vocal cutie pie who is not into just saying "Ouuuhhhh and Ahhhhhh." There are lot's of times I love to moan for you. Especially if you are trailing your tongue across my petite sweet body. If you love licking a candy tasting smooth pussy then some of you have found your way between these sweet thighs licking as I moan out your name. Others who have gotten me in their favorite position and gotten my tight pussy dripping wet have heard me say "Oh please yes slide your hard cock in this tight pussy." That's just for starters. When it comes to quality phone sex I love submissive and dominate men. Those who will drop to their knees ready to worship my sweet body and those who want to control and have their way with me. Both make me want to masturbate and fuck these bright soft panties and cum for you right now. But that is something that I would rather leave for our time together on a unforgettable time on the phone.

Believe me when I say whatever it is that you want to share with me I'll make you feel so increadible that you may just find yourself stroking when we are not together. Regardless if you want to rub your hard dick against my panty covered pussy as I sit in your lap, wrap them around your shaft and stroke, sniff, lick, and taste them, have me do a sexy strip tease, do one of your favorite roleplays or slide them on your swollen cock and wear them yourself I will be here for you. Our conversations can be laid back and mellow, taboo, forbidden, extreme, or somewhere in the middle. Regardless of what it may be I just love quality phone sex and making you feel good. 

Feel free to message me on google hangouts and start a new conversation with: CutieMadeline4U@gmail.com

Or you can email me at CutieMadeline4u/@gmail.com if you would like to set up your favorite kind of call.

You can also dial 1-888-314-6639 

Ask for Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quality Phone Sex With Flirty Girl Madeline

  July 8th 2022 @ 5:19 PM I'm listening to one of my favorite songs on the radio right now and also thinking of all the reasons why I lo...